Thanks to the generous funding from an ASOR Platt Excavation Fellowship, I was able to join the The Leon Levy Expedition to Ashkelon for the 2011 excavation season under the direction of Dr. Daniel Master. There I served as an Assistant Square Supervisor in the excavations of the Severan-period odeion, led by Dr. Tracy Hoffman. This was my first experience in the large-scale excavations of a monumental Roman building and it provided me with invaluable training for my studies of Classical Archaeology.
- King Tut - What We Do and Don't Know With Marianne Eaton-Krauss
- Sea Peoples in North Syria and the Mediterranean Coast
- "Interview with the Author: Pyla-Koutsopetria I," Featuring William Caraher
- "A Bibliography that Matters," Featuring Kurt Prescott
- Conservation and Heritage Preservation of the Syrian Heritage Initiative