Archaeologists excavating at Ramat Rahel, the site of the only known palace dating back to the kingdom of Biblical Judah, have been able to determine the layout of the ancient garden and many of the plants grown there through pollen analysis. This includes the earliest evidence of the citron, or etrog , in the Middle East.
- Sea Peoples in North Syria and the Mediterranean Coast
- "Interview with the Author: Pyla-Koutsopetria I," Featuring William Caraher
- "A Bibliography that Matters," Featuring Kurt Prescott
- Conservation and Heritage Preservation of the Syrian Heritage Initiative
- "Heritage Mapping and Data Integration," Featuring Dr. Scott Branting