This past summer I received a Heritage Fellowship to carry out excavation and research in Amman, Jordan. I had applied for this fellowship for assistance with airfare and living costs while in Jordan, and described the necessity of working in Jordan for my dissertation research. I excavated at Tall al-‘Umayri’s Iron Age settlement, which forms the basis of my dissertation on households and community at ‘Umayri.
- Sea Peoples in North Syria and the Mediterranean Coast
- "Interview with the Author: Pyla-Koutsopetria I," Featuring William Caraher
- "A Bibliography that Matters," Featuring Kurt Prescott
- Conservation and Heritage Preservation of the Syrian Heritage Initiative
- "Heritage Mapping and Data Integration," Featuring Dr. Scott Branting