Receiving the Heritage Fellowship from ASOR made an incredible difference for me as a graduate student in Nautical Archaeology. Funding through my university for field work is very limited, and is typically only awarded to PhD students pursuing their own research. As a Master’s student, I wanted to continue to get more experience working as a part of an excavation team at the Kizilburun Shipwreck before heading out on my own, and the Heritage Fellowship made that possible.
- Sea Peoples in North Syria and the Mediterranean Coast
- "Interview with the Author: Pyla-Koutsopetria I," Featuring William Caraher
- "A Bibliography that Matters," Featuring Kurt Prescott
- Conservation and Heritage Preservation of the Syrian Heritage Initiative
- "Heritage Mapping and Data Integration," Featuring Dr. Scott Branting