My desire to experience an archaeological excavation has been made a reality, thanks to the generous ASOR Heritage Fellowship that I received for 2012. This scholarship helped fund an opportunity to spend three weeks in Jordan at Tall Jalul, near Madaba, where teams from Andrews University have been excavating for the past 20 years. This is the first time that I am participating in an archaeological dig, and it has given me the opportunity to learn what archaeologists do in the field. Being a doctoral student in the area of Old Testament exegesis, participating in archaeology has broadened my understanding of the biblical text.
- King Tut - What We Do and Don't Know With Marianne Eaton-Krauss
- Sea Peoples in North Syria and the Mediterranean Coast
- "Interview with the Author: Pyla-Koutsopetria I," Featuring William Caraher
- "A Bibliography that Matters," Featuring Kurt Prescott
- Conservation and Heritage Preservation of the Syrian Heritage Initiative