Here are some links to recent news from the world of Archaeology!
- It looks like the artifacts in the Cairo museum are now being protected, but not all of them.
- Â Here is an interesting YouTube video of the looting at the Cairo museum. Â
- Other sites around Egypt need protecting as well.
- The preservation of Babylon made the New York Times.
- A pilgrim road has been uncovered in Israel. Â Super Bowl feasts may have their origin in preagricultural peoples.
- A sealed jar has been discovered at Qumran.
- Berlinâ€™s Pergamon museum has restored Tell Halaf Artifacts devastated during World War Two.
- Recently discovered artifacts suggest and earlier human exit from Africa than previously thought.
- A Roman Legion lost in China?
- Lots left to discover at GÃ¶bekli Tepe.
- Subterranean chamber discovered in Syria.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out ASORâ€™s most recent digital content on the Dig-it-al website!
If you find something interesting on the internet that you would like to share, please email the link to .